Healthy bread, bread and rolls application using Lal^Ferm® fresh yeast, Instaferm®VitaD® Premix SB and Essential® CL-1302 enzyme systems replacers.
Recipe suggestions using Instaferm® VitaD® Premix SB, to provide 80 IU (2 mcg) of Vitamin D per serving size, making your breads a daily “Source of” Vitamin D!
Information provided is only standard guidelines. Calculations are approximate; the proposed recipes and directions might need to be adjusted to suite other ingredients brands, equipment and bakery’s conditions.
Our Technical Support Team can help you customize the dosage for your own formulation.
|Name||lbs.||oz||% (bakers percent)||kg|
|Lal^Ferm® Fresh Yeast||0.66||3||0.300|
|Lallemand Essential® CL 1302||0.22||1||0.100|
|Instaferm® VitaD® Premix SB||0.05||0.2||0.020|
- Mix all ingredients for 3 min on low speed, then 8 min on high
- Bench Times 40 min, then knock down and proof another 20 min
- Scale at 645g (1.42 lb) and preshape
- 2nd Proof 40 min, then mold into desired shape and put in baking pan
- Final Proof about 1 hour @ max 100°F / 38°C, in proof box
- Bake 25 – 30 min @ 375°F / 190°C and preferably with steam
% Loss: 13 %
Yield: 28 breads, 560g each
Serving size: 2 slices (56g)