New York Rye Breads
Healthy bread, bread and rolls application using Instaferm®VitaD® Premix SB, Lal^Ferm® fresh yeast and Essential® CL-1302 enzyme systems replacers.
Recipe suggestions using Instaferm® VitaD® Premix SB, to provide 80 IU (2 mcg) of Vitamin D per serving size, making your breads a daily “Source of” Vitamin D!
Information provided is only standard guidelines. Calculations are approximate; the proposed recipes and directions might need to be adjusted to suite other ingredients brands, equipment and bakery’s conditions.
Our Technical Support Team can help you customize the dosage for your own formulation.
|Name||lbs.||oz||% (bakers percent)||kg|
|Rye Sour Starter||6.60||30||3.000|
|Vital Wheat Gluten||1.10||5||0.500|
|Lal^Ferm® Fresh Yeast||0.33||1.5||0.150|
|Lallemand Essential® CL 1302||0.22||1||0.100|
|Instaferm® VitaD® Premix SB||0.07||0.3||0.030|
- Starter maintain rye sour starter
- Mix all ingredients for 8 min on low speed, then 2 min on high
- Bench Time 30 min, then knock down and proof another 20 min
- Scale 815 gram (1.80 lb) and pre-shape
- 2nd Proof 30 min, then mold into desired shape and put in between dough cloths
- Final Proof 50 – 60 min @ room T°
- Bake 35 – 40 min @ 450-475°F / 230-245°C, with steam
% Loss: 12 %
Yield: 25 breads, 720g each
Serving size: 1 slice (45g)