Mixed bread rye & wheat – sourdough based
Sourdough based rye & wheat bread, using Florapan® Starter Cultures and Lal^Ferm® NO1.
Information provided is only standard guidelines. Calculations are approximate; the proposed recipes and directions might need to be adjusted to suite other ingredients brands, equipment and bakery’s conditions.
Our Technical Support Team can help you customize the dosage for your own formulation.
|Name||lbs.||oz||% (bakers percent)||kg|
|Wheat Flour 1150 or T115||2.2||10||1.0|
|Florapan® Starter Culture*||0.0022||0.01||0.001 (1.0 gram)|
|Wheat flour 1050 or T105||16.5||75||7.5|
|Rye flour 1150 or T115||5.5||25||2.5|
*Select Florapan® Starter Culture based on desired taste & aroma profile
- Mix Florapan® Starter Culture with the water and flour
- Sourdough fermentation 77 – 86°F / 25 – 30°C, 18 – 24 hours
Note: Florapan® Starter Culture L77 requires a shorter fermentation of 5 – 8 hours
Preparation DOUGH :
- Mix the dough for 5 minutes on slow speed and 4 – 5 minutes on second speed
- Desired dough temperature 79 – 82°F / 26 – 28°C
- Divide into the desired weight
- Dough rest for 30 minutes
- Mold in the desired shape
- Final proof 45 -55 minutes at 92°F / 33°C, 80% RH
- Bake 55 – 60 min at 482°F / 250°C, with steam