Whole Wheat Buns
Healthy bread, bread and rolls application using Lal^Ferm® fresh yeast, Instaferm®VitaD® Premix SB and Essential® CL-1302 enzyme systems replacers.
Recipe suggestions using Instaferm® VitaD® Premix SB, to provide 80 IU (2 mcg) of Vitamin D per serving size, making your breads a daily “Source of” Vitamin D!
Information provided is only standard guidelines. Calculations are approximate; the proposed recipes and directions might need to be adjusted to suite other ingredients brands, equipment and bakery’s conditions.
Our Technical Support Team can help you customize the dosage for your own formulation.
|Name||lbs.||oz||% (bakers percent)||kg|
|Whole Wheat Flour||22.00||100||10.000|
|Lal^Ferm® Fresh Yeast||1.10||5||0.500|
|Vital Wheat Gluten||0.44||2||0.200|
|Lallemand Essential® CL 1302||0.33||1.5||0.150|
|Instaferm® VitaD® Premix SB||0.05||0.2||0.020|
- Mix all ingredients for 3 min on low speed, then 9 min on high
- Bench Time 10 min @ room T°
- Scale 61g (2.15 oz) and preshape
- 2nd Proof 20 min, then shape and put on baking pans
- Final Proof about 1 hour @ max 100°F / 38°C, in proof box
- Bake 10 – 12 min @ 440–460°F / 225-240°C, preferably with steam
% Loss: 12 %
Yield: 300 buns
Serving size: 1 bun (54g)