Jalapeno Flavored Tortillas
Jalapeno flavored tortillas application using TortiMix dry flavor base.
|Name||lbs.||oz||% (bakers percent)||kg|
|Double Acting Baking Powder||0||1.41||2||0.04|
Total Dough: 3720g
Scaling Weight: 30g (124 tortillas)
- Mix wheat flour, salt, TortiMix, shortening, baking powder and water.
- Knead for 9 minutes in 2nd speed and 1 minute in 3rd speed with hook until the mass is well developed
- Remove the mass from the bucket and divide in portions of 30 grams, form balls and place in trays which should be covered with plastic bag to avoid the reservation
- Rest the mass balls for 25 to 30 minutes
- Cook on a hot iron for 20 seconds or the desired time
- Let them cool before packing until the tortillas reach 34°C