Healthy, crusty and special bread applications using Instaferm® VitaD® Premix SB, Lal^Ferm® fresh yeast and Essential® CL-1302 enzyme systems replacers.
Recipe suggestions using Instaferm® VitaD® Premix SB, to provide 80 IU (2 mcg) of Vitamin D per serving size, making your breads a daily “Source of” Vitamin D!
Information provided is only standard guidelines. Calculations are approximate; the proposed recipes and directions might need to be adjusted to suite other ingredients brands, equipment and bakery’s conditions.
Our Technical Support Team can help you customize the dosage for your own formulation.
|Name||lbs.||oz||% (bakers percent)||kg|
|Lal^Ferm® Fresh Yeast||0.44||2||0.200|
|Essential® CL 1302||0.22||1||0.100|
|Instaferm® VitaD® Premix SB||0.07||0.3||0.030|
- Poolish prepare Poolish the previous day (50 flour/50 water and little yeast)
- Mix all ingredients for 3 min on low speed, then 7 min on high
- Bench Time 60 min @ room T°
- Scale 480 grams (1.06 lb) and preshape
- 2nd Proof 60 min, then mold into baguettes and roll them to desired length
- Final Proof about 30 min @ room T°, in dough-cloths on boards
Score 6 diagonal cuts over the dough
- Bake 18 – 20 min @ 440°F / 225°C, with steam
% Loss: 17 %
Yield: 55 baguettes, 400g each
Serving size: 1/8th of baguette (50g)