Jul 27, 2018
Lallemand looks forward to meeting you at IBA in Munich, September 15 to 20.
You will meet our Team of Experts on:
• Baking Fermentation
• Dough Conditioners
• Baking Performance
- Baking Demonstrations daily: showcasing a variety of baked products
- Wine and Beer Tasting 4h30 pm from Saturday to Wednesday, accompanied with Florapan® bread tasting and other specialties from Lallemand: VitaD yeast and Organic yeast.
- Lallemand’s Raising Ahead Bakery Seminar where interesting, pertinent bakery topics will be discussed. Here’s the line-up:
• Eduard Nikel – agf-Detmold Association Grain Research: Global Bakery trends with a sourdough outlook
• Prof Alain LE BAIL – ONIRIS Food Science: Baking Process Optimisation
• Lin Carson – BAKERpedia: Digest this: 90 loaves of Truth
• Jacinthe Cote – Lallemand: Deconstructing Myths about Baking and Bakers Yeast
o Date: Monday, 17 September 2018 Time: 10 to 11h30 am Venue: Room A42, Hall A4, Messe
o RSVP: Shamla Moodley email@example.com +2781 716 3829