With its network of baking partners throughout the world, Lallemand’s aim is to contribute to the development of novel baking methods, where our yeast products help bakers offer tasty and nutritious bread products while still keeping a clean label. In this spirit, our newsletter Baking Update features state-of-the-art reviews and expert analysis on a number of baking topics (technologies, research, seminars), information on new team members, and other pertinent information.
- Number 2: How to Evaluate a Cream Yeast System
- Number 7: A Guide to Reducing Agents
- Number 10: Comparing Breadmaking Systems
- Number 16: Staling Causes and Effects
- Number 17: How Flour Quality Affects Bread Quality
- Number 19: Yeast Activation in a Water Brew
- Number 20: Bagel Production
- Baking Update Special Edition – Vitamin D An Opportunity for the Baking Industry
- Baking Update Special Edition – Vitamin D The Revolution
- Baking Update Special Edition – Vitamin D The Epidemic Insufficiency
- Baking Update Special Edition – Vitamin D Amended Legislation offers new Baking Opportunities
- Baking Update Special Edition – Nutritional and Health Benefits of Yeast
- Baking Update Special Edition – Organic Yeast
- Baking Update Special Edition – IBIE 2016
LALLEMAND Inc. is a privately held Canadian company, founded at the end of the 19th century, specializing in the development, production, and marketing of yeasts and bacteria.