Whole Wheat Bread
Recipe suggestions using Instaferm® VitaD® Premix SB, to provide 160 IU (4 mcg) of Vitamin D per serving size, making your breads an “Excellent Source of Vitamin D”!
Information provided is only standard guidelines. Calculations are approximate; the proposed recipes and directions might need to be adjusted to suite other ingredients brands, equipment and bakery’s conditions.
Our Technical Support Team can help you customize the dosage for your own formulation.
|Name||lbs.||oz||% (bakers percent)||kg|
|Whole Wheat Flour||22.00||100||10.000|
|Vital Wheat Gluten||0.88||4||0.400|
|Lallemand Fresh Yeast||0.66||3||0.300|
|Lallemand Essential® CL 1302||0.22||1||0.100|
|Instaferm® VitaD® Premix SB||0.09||0.4||0.040|
- Mix all ingredients for 3 min on low speed, then 9 min on high
- Bench times 30 min, then knock down and proof another 15 min
- Scale at 685g (1.51 lb) and preshape
- 2nd Proof 30 min, then mold into desired shape and put in baking pan
- Final proof about 1 hour @ max 100°F / 38°C, in proof box
- Bake 30 – 35 min @ 375°F / 190°C, preferably with steam
% Loss: 12 %
Yield: 28 breads, 600g each
Serving size: 2 slices (60g)